These policies and procedures apply to all products and services issued by Information Marketing Association.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms at https://www.info-marketing.org/terms-of-use/ on a regular basis to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER:
The IMA can not and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction with our training. We give you a 60-day 100% satisfaction guarantee on the products we sell, so if you are not happy for any reason with the quality of the product or our training, just ask for your money back. You should know that all products and services sold by the IMA are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
HOURS OF OPERATION
The IMA corporate office is open Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM CST. The shipping department is open Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST. We close for all government observed US holidays. Our offices may also be closed for extended observance of US holidays or for corporate meetings. If that is the case, all support and business related calls and emails will be returned within 2 (Two) business days of the office reopening
Unless provided with a separate Ship To address, we will ship to the billing address indicated on the order form.
All orders will ship, via ground transport, the following business day. We will not overnight ship any orders
Packages that are returned to us as undeliverable will be issued a full refund. We are unable to re-ship orders that are returned to us as undeliverable. If you would still like to purchase items that were undeliverable, you are welcome to place a new order by contacting us at email@example.com.
RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
- Cancellation for online orders must be made within 24 hours of placing the order or before the order ships. If a cancellation is placed within 24 hours and the order has not shipped, a refund will be issued by the method the order was originally charged. All refunds will be processed within 7 days
- If a cancellation for online orders that is placed after the order ships it is up to the customer to refuse the package. Once the refused package is received by the refund department a full refund will be processed, less shipping and handling), within 7 days of receipt of the refused package. The IMA reserves the right to cancel any order at any time if company sees fit
- Returns for product purchased will be 100% if received within 60 (Sixty) days of purchase for physical products and 15 (Fifteen) days for digital products. All physical product packages must be in “as new” condition and all items must be delivered in a single package in order to be refunded.
- Money back guarantee covers price of product only. Money back guarantee does not cover shipping and handling fee
- Customers must contact our support department for a RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) Number. This number must be displayed on the outside of all return packages for physical products. Returned packages without RMA numbers will not be accepted, nor with refunds be provided for those items.
- Once a return is received the refund process will take no more than 30 days. All refunds can only be refunded by the method the order was originally charged.
- Excessive returns will not be accepted. Refunds will not be given to any one customer for one specific product more than twice. The money back guarantee is void after a customer has used or owned a product for more than 60 days
- Shipping of the product from the IMA will not be refunded.
- Shipping of the returned product to the IMA Refund Department will not be compensated
To ensure that your product is not lost or damaged, we strongly recommend sending the product via a courier that can insure and provide you with a tracking number. If we do not receive the product back and the customer does not have proof that the product was returned we cannot issue a refund. Valid proof of returning a product includes: either delivery confirmation or signature.
Excluded items from the Information Marketing Associations No Hassle Return Policy. From time to time we provide our members access to certain products and services that are provided in conjunction with and through outside sources.
These products are referred to as: Product Launch Products, Outside Speaker Products, Subject Matter Expert (SME) Products, and/or Mentoring Products. These Products are typically not sold through the IMA’s online store and hence may fall under different Guarantee Programs. Unless stated otherwise in the sales material for a specific product, these products will have a standard 60 day return policy for physical products, 30 day return policy for Coaching and Mentoring products, and 15 day return policy for digital product downloads.
- Warranty issues and manufacturer restrictions prevent us from shipping certain products to all geographical locations. We cannot ship to APO/FPO addresses. International customers are responsible for any and all additional fees acquired through customs
Memberships & Subscriptions
- Your IMA membership, which may start with a free trial, will continue month-to-month unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment to use the Information Marketing Association services. We will bill the monthly membership fee to the payment method used when signing up unless updated or changed by subscriber. You must cancel your membership before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s membership fees to your Payment Method
- Trial Subscriptions: Your IMA membership may start with a trial. The trial period of your membership may last up to 60 days, or as otherwise specified during sign-up. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. Trials are for new and certain former members only. The IMA reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your trial eligibility
- Monthly Subscriptions: If your Subscription started with a trial period, you have SIXTY (60) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your IMA monthly subscription. Any refund request after the SIXTY (60) DAY time limit will not be processed, but you may cancel at any time after the initial SIXTY (60) Days has passed.
- Yearly Subscriptions: For yearly subscription purchases, you have SIXTY (60) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your IMA yearly subscription. Any refunds requests after 60 days will be prorated by the amount of time remaining under the original yearly subscription period. Example: If you purchase a yearly subscription in January of this year and you decide you want a refund 6 months from the purchase date, you’re prorated refund would be 50% of the purchase price.
Terms of Membership & Subscription Renewal:
- Trial members will receive an email notification from the IMA, prior to the expiration of the trail period, that your trial period is ending and that the paying portion of your membership is about to begin. We will continue to bill your Payment Method on a monthly basis for your membership fee until you cancel. To cancel your subscription submit a ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monthly IMA Memberships and Subscriptions automatically renew each month at the stated retail price until the subscription buyer notifies the company that they wish to cancel. Please refer to Returns & Subscription Cancellations section of the Terms of Service page.
- Yearly IMA Membership and Subscriptions will be notified via email prior to renewal with the option to renew at the original yearly price. If the subscriber does NOT notify the company that they wish to cancel their subscription, the Yearly IMA Membership and Subscription will renew at the yearly price, and your Payment Method will be billed.
You agree that the IMA, including but not limited to our Products, services, coaching, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, templates and the scripts and software used to implement the IMA Services, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by the IMA, GKIC, LLC, and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of the IMA Services, Publications, or Products may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without expressed written permission from the IMA. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the IMA Services, Publications or Products in any manner, and you shall not exploit the IMA brand in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, the IMA and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any IMA products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the IMA brand at any time without notice. In no event will the IMA be liable for making these changes. The IMA may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of the services, in any case and without notice or liability.
All copyrights in and to the IMA, name, logo, Products and Subscription materials, including but not limited to the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) and related software are owned by the IMA and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity.
The IMA name, logo, and other service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with The IMA are trademarks or registered trademarks of the IMA, in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the IMA may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
The materials in this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. The IMA. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. IMA does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error free, but that that defects, once identified will be corrected at quickly as possible. The IMA utilizes industry best practices to monitor its servers and ensure to the degree possible, that they are free of viruses or other harmful components. However, vigilant the IMA is at monitoring its computer servers, the IMA makes no warrantees that they are virus fee and you assume all responsibilities and costs for removing a virus that may have originated from the IMA servers. The IMA assumes no liability for any data or time lost due to a virus. The IMA does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You and not the IMA assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction that may be required due to application of any IMA provided theories, processes, toolkits or strategies. In cases where applicable local law does not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, the relevant clauses above will be assumed to not apply to you, however, all remaining clauses shall remain
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the IMA. be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if the IMA. or an IMA authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In cases where the applicable local law does not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, the relevant clauses above will be assumed to not apply to you, however all remaining clauses shall remain. In no event shall the IMA’s total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, including, but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
Facts and information at this website are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed on the website. Changes may be made at any time without prior notice. All data provided on this website are to be used for informational purposes only. The information contained on this website and pages within is not intended to provide specific legal, financial or tax advice, or any other advice, whatsoever, for any individual, company, or industry and should not be relied upon in that regard. The services described on this website are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided in this website is not all-inclusive and is limited to information that is made available to the IMA, and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
Confidentiality of codes, passwords and information
You agree to treat as strictly private and confidential any Subscriber Code, username, user ID or password that you may have received from the IMA. and all information to which you have access through password-protected areas of IMA’s websites, and further agree that you will not cause or permit any such information to be communicated, copied or otherwise divulged to any other person whatsoever.
If you have questions or comments regarding the Information Marketing Associations products, please email us at email@example.com.